Meet the team that guides our mission to assist clients in providing timely and requisite care to inmates from initial detainment through release:
Joe Boures / CEO
Sean Witty / CFO
Matt Lowell / VP Operations
Joe Boures is chief executive officer of Care Services, LLC, a health services company, and parent company of InMedRx, MedCallRx, GeriScriptRx, Complete Delivery Solution and Hospice Pharmacy Solutions. He was named CEO in 20XX, bringing more than 30 years of financial, health care and executive leadership experience to the position.
Boures previously served as chief executive officer and president of Healthcare Solutions, Inc., successfully leading the company through its sale to Catamaran Corporation. Before that, Boures served as president of Specialty Risk Services LLC and vice president and deputy corporate controller of The Hartford. He also served as vice president and controller with GAB Robins North America Inc. and as assistant vice president of corporate and SEC reporting at Continental Insurance Company. He started his career in public accounting with Pannell, Kerr & Forster.
Boures earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Lycoming College in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. He also holds Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst designations
- Bachelor’s in accounting, Lycoming College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CEO, Care Services, LLC
- CEO, Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- President, Specialty Risk Services, LLC
- Vice President & Deputy Corporate Controller, The Hartford
- VP & Controller, GAB Robins North America Inc.
- VP, Corporate and SEC Reporting, Continental Insurance Company
Jay Palin is president of backup pharmacy services for the InMedRx, MedCallRx and GeriScriptRx divisions of Care Services LLC. He was named to this position in 2018 after serving as [insert title]. Palin is a transformational operations leader with more than 20 years pharmacy services experience and specialization in long term care and correctional pharmacy services, which helps him to serve the needs of correctional clients nationwide.
Prior to joining Care Services, Palin served as vice president of operations and corporate process improvement at Partners pharmacy. He also served as general manager at Remedi SeniorCare and vice president of corporate operations at PharMerica Corporation. He began his career with Eckerd Drugs where he became district manager.
Palin is distinguished by his ability to repeatedly affect change in culture, performance, and financials; he combines the strengths of a “people” person and a “process” person, and consistently delivers when called on to fix things.
Palin is a graduate of Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas.
- Bachelor’s in accounting, Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas
- Korn Ferry International Leadership Architect 101
- Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business Executive Leadership, Quality Management and Performance Improvement and Process of Strategy Deployment
- President, Backup Pharmacy Services, InMedRx
- VP Operations & Corporate Process Improvement, Partners Pharmacy
- General Manager, Remedi SeniorCare
- VP, Corporate Operations, PharMerica Corporation
- District Manager, Eckerd Drugs
Nick Craven joined InMedRx, a Care Services, LLC company, in 2018 as national director of account management, bringing to InMedRx a proven track record for building successful client relationships. In this position, Craven oversees the client services team that supports InMedRx clients in providing correctional pharmacy services to patients from initial intake through release. He serves as a client advocate and consultant in helping to customize programs to the unique needs of each facility.
Prior to InMedRx, Craven spent more than 10 years with Pugh Lubricants where he served in a variety of leadership positions, including regional business manager with responsibility for client relationships spanning three states. Craven also held positions at Marsh Furniture and McKee Craft Boats. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a concentration in marketing, from the University of North Carolina.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, University of North Carolina
- Richardson Sales Training and Strategy Execution
- Kaizen | 5S | Lean Manufacturing Training
- National director of account management, InMedRx
- Regional business manager, Pugh Lubricants
- Finishing manager, Marsh Furniture
- Sales and marketing manager, McKee Craft Boats
Nick Wilson is senior director of operations for the InMedRx, MedCallRx and GeriScriptRx divisions of Care Services LLC, where he is responsible for ensuring that the company’s backup, re-entry and release pharmacy programs meet and exceed customer expectations on a daily basis. In this role, Wilson is responsible for all day-to-day operations, including management of the pharmacy support center that responds to the needs of customers, pharmacies and patients.
Wilson has worked within the Care Services organization for over 10 years, having joined GeriScriptRx in 2008 as director of operations and business development manager and was promoted to his current position in 2015.
Previously, Wilson served as managing partner of MedCart Works, LLC in Burlington, North Carolina. He holds a bachelor’s of science degree in pulp and paper technology from North Carolina State University and a master’s of business administration from East Carolina University.
- Bachelor’s of science, pulp and paper technology, North Carolina State University
- Master’s business administration, East Carolina University
- Senior Director of Operations, InMedRx
- Managing Partner, MedCart Works, LLC
Tony Valant is national business development manager for the InMedRx, MedCallRx and GeriScriptRx divisions of Care Services LLC. He is an accomplished leadership executive with over 30 years of business experience in pharmaceuticals/healthcare, facilities management, hospitality and c-level consulting.
As a consultative sales professional, Valant is skilled in listening to customer needs and working with operational leaders within the company to customize programs to meet unique needs. He works with correctional care clients to understand state- and facility-specific requirements and tailor solutions to meet their needs.
Previously, Valant served as division director of Healthcare Services Group, a $2 billion medical facilities partner in dining and environmental services, and as regional director of sales at PharMerica Corporation. He also held positions at B. Braun Melsungen AG and Andrx Laboratories, Wyeth Ayerst Laboratories (now Pfizer).
Valant earned a bachelor’s of science degree in industrial management, with a focus on industrial engineering from Purdue University. He also honorably served in the 3rd Infantry Division of the U.S. Army from 1983 – 1997.
- Bachelor’s of Sscience degree in industrial management, with a focus on industrial engineering from Purdue University
- National business development manager, InMedRx
- Division Director, Healthcare Services Group
- Regional director of sales, PharMerica Corporation
- Industrial engineer and international sales manager, B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Owner, Climbing the Corporate Ladder
- District Manager, Andrx Laboratories
- Infantry Platoon Leader / Brigade Staff Officer, 3rd Infantry Division, US Army
Mark Parker is a business development representative for InMedRx, where he leverages more than 20 years of experience in law enforcement at the local, state and federal level.
Prior to joining InMedRx, Parker served as national sales director for XXX, a provider of unique technology for drug identification. Parker began his law enforcement career with XXX and also worked at XXX. He is a law enforcement instructor both domestically and internationally, where he provides training to help improve performance and compliance.
Parker earned a bachelor’s of business from NC State University.
- Bachelor of Business, NC State University